Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] wanting detector

  • sharon conatser
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
      thank you for your reply, and your price is great,will keep ur add for a later use ,shld we not find wht we r looking for,happy hunting,jerry& sharron.

      sharron & Jerry

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
        Do they work? I may be interested.:)
        -Craig

        If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

        > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
        >

        > sharron & Jerry

      • sharon conatser
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
          I wld be interested,its a start if they still r accurate.

          sharron & Jerry

          If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

          > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
          >

          > sharron & Jerry

        • John Williams
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 20, 2011
            Sorry, the detector sold this morning, thanks for your interest. John

            To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
            From: littlebax2002@...
            Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:50:11 -0700