Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] wanting detector

  • Zak
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
      If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

      > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
      >

      > sharron & Jerry

    • sharon conatser
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
        thank you for your reply, and your price is great,will keep ur add for a later use ,shld we not find wht we r looking for,happy hunting,jerry& sharron.

        sharron & Jerry

        If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

        > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
        >

        > sharron & Jerry

      • Craig Hitchcock
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
          Do they work? I may be interested.:)
          -Craig

          If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

          > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
          >

          > sharron & Jerry

        • sharon conatser
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
            I wld be interested,its a start if they still r accurate.

            sharron & Jerry

            If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

            > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
            >

            > sharron & Jerry

          • John Williams
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 20, 2011
              Sorry, the detector sold this morning, thanks for your interest. John

              To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
              From: littlebax2002@...
              Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:50:11 -0700