RE: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] wanting detector

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
      Hi: I have a Garrett Gold Stinger in like new condition with extra coil, carry bag, headphones, and instructional video on Craigs list under Sporting Goods. Take a look, contact if interested. John.

      To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: littlebax2002@...
      Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:11:50 -0700
      Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] wanting detector

      my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron

      sharron & Jerry

    • Zak
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
        If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

        > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
        >

        > sharron & Jerry

      • sharon conatser
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
          thank you for your reply, and your price is great,will keep ur add for a later use ,shld we not find wht we r looking for,happy hunting,jerry& sharron.

          sharron & Jerry

          If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

          > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
          >

          > sharron & Jerry

        • Craig Hitchcock
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
            Do they work? I may be interested.:)
            -Craig

            If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

            > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
            >

            > sharron & Jerry

          • sharon conatser
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2011
              I wld be interested,its a start if they still r accurate.

              sharron & Jerry

              If you are interested I have two. One is an older better model Garrett and a newer cheaper model Torso. I would take $100.00 for both - okiejunkman, Mark Williams

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Aug 19, 2011, at 12:11 AM, sharon conatser <littlebax2002@...> wrote:

              > my husband and I loved to pk a lunch and a thermos of coffee & spend the day in our hometown Dequeen , Ar. around rose hill hunting all day..day after day,use to be a community /w saloon, then a catholic church,no longer there, just shrubs,his machine was a Garret,and i hd a dipro,and his was better than mine,lol, we traveled all over Arkansas,was relocated to Oklahoma a few days before ThanksGiving our home was broken into,years of hunting stolen,We hvnt hunted since, after all your posts we'd like to gt involved again,its ,relaxing, and exciting, now we need new machines, and they r expensive,we are retired and do you know of any gd deals. ty, Jerry & Sharron
              >

              > sharron & Jerry

            • John Williams
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 20, 2011
                Sorry, the detector sold this morning, thanks for your interest. John

                To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
                From: littlebax2002@...
                Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 21:50:11 -0700