new to metal detecting

  • DANIEL
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2011
      Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to metal detecting. I just ordered an ace 250, I live in Madill Oklahoma. I am planning on hitting lake texoma and possibly Murray because I work in ardmore and pass it on the way home from work.
    • Rick Cuccaro
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2011
        Welcome to the club, Remember you have to have a permit if you hunt on the park property. The permit is free, you get it at the park office. That ought to be a good place to hunt, might be kind of trashy though. Good luck!