Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Another unbelievable weekend 07/23-----07/24/2011

  • m nelson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25 9:49 PM
      cool.

      From: dpdave38 <drm1962@...>
      To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:26 AM
      Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Another unbelievable weekend 07/23-----07/24/2011

      I have posted more photos of some more unbelievable finds. I went back to the swimming hole that I had been to 2 times already this year. This time 07/23 found 7 rings(4 of which are gold or sterling silver), 13 earrings, 1 14kt gold 22 inch necklace, 24 quarters, 18 dimes, 7 nickels and 38 pennies (nothing old) What a great Saturday. Then after church on Sunday I went over to an area beach I have not been to in years. Had my plans all figured out, was going to another beach I have never been to and for some reason (I believe it was a God thing) I decided to go to the beach I went to. I had a young lady that was there ask me if I would look for her husband's wedding ring he had lost around 4th of July. They wanted to go eat, so they left me a phone number in case I found the ring. They had just got out of sight when I found it, but it was no problem for them to come back and get it. (lol)White Gold with 5 very nice diamonds. They told me they had looked
      the night before for it, till 1:00 am, they were desperate, because they were from the central part of Mo. and they was about to give up on ever seeing the ring again. Glad God changed my plans and used me as a tool.

      Best of Luck to all

      David M.

    • ellen oneal
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 26 12:17 PM
        Where is this sacred beach where people's jewelry keeps coming off???
        Bless you for being that young couples Godsend.
        What a haul!!!
        Ellen

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 26 4:36 PM
          How do I find the photos?

          Ray

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 26 10:25 PM
            Ray, my Album is named dpdave38, should be the last few photos I have posted.

            --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Joel Ray Harris <joelrayharris57@...> wrote:

            > How do I find the photos?
            >

            > Ray

          • Joel Ray Harris