10,000 places too hunt

  • James Shrum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2011
      well ,as far as it being weird too find things in ur own back yard ive found
      lots of stuff in mine i would try that spot ur talking about in the middle of
      lake thunder chicken ,,lolĀ  it may just turn up a great find ..theres so so many
      places too hunt parks lakes woods you know them little grassy places inbetween
      the curb an side walk well let me tell you i found not one but two liberty
      dollars in a spot just like that ...i hunt alot in plowed feilds beaches right
      off the side walks ....we own a 1800s ranch here in n.w. oklahoma ive found some
      really neat things ..david if you would ever like too come out here just let me
      know .............JUST DIG IT !!!!