whites coinmaster pro.......

  • CHEIF BULLHEAD
    Message 1 of 3 , May 17, 2011
      hello my name is james shrum i own a ranch in NW. oklahoma i have just ordered the whites coin master pro whats everyone gotta say about this detector ? im very much new too metal detecting last week i used a friend of mines fisher 1266xb and needless too say i found some old brass military cases coins and a few calvery buttons I GOT THE BUG BADDDDDDD.....im sure you can relate too this plz let me know thanks james...
    • Laff
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2011
        James,
        In my opinion and in my experience with other hunters you can't go wrong with any detector from Whites.  Good luck and have fun.

        hello my name is james shrum i own a ranch in NW. oklahoma i have just ordered the whites coin master pro whats everyone gotta say about this detector ? im very much new too metal detecting last week i used a friend of mines fisher 1266xb and needless too say i found some old brass military cases coins and a few calvery buttons I GOT THE BUG BADDDDDDD.....im sure you can relate too this plz let me know thanks james...

      • Joel Ray Harris
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2011
          I got the prizm II I like it I think the Coinmaster would be much betterRay