Had a great hour and a half hunt in an area lake this past weekend

  • dpdave38
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010
      Had a great hour and a half hunt in an area lake this past weekend. Found 3 rings, 1 ear ring, lots of coins and of course some trash. Have put a photo in my album(dpdave38)of the finds. Have had some health problems this year, so this is only my second time to get to go this summer, hope to go a few more times before the lakes get to cold to swim in.

      Good hunting to all.

      Dpdave38