New Home

  • aussieokie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 12:51 PM
      A new site:
      http://www.okmdclub.proboards.com
      has been formed for anybody who wishes to join the new 'Oklahoma Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting Club'
      I tried to email as many of you who have been recent visitors to this site.
      If I missed you, I appologize.
      Hope you will come and join us at our new home, let's get this club rolling!

      Aussie Okie
    • William A. Leyrer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 1:14 PM
        Greetings,

        I need your approval to gain access to the new site.

        Thanks,

        Bill L.