Please Vote

  • aussieokie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2010
      Which site would everyone like to migrate to?
      I have setup a poll here:
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X8T2PZT
      <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X8T2PZT>
      Please just take 1 minute and check a box.

      One of the options is a ProBoard forum.
      I have setup up a site (some forums) and also I setup an account for
      you to login to look at it and test it.
      You can login with:
      Username: member
      Password: member1

      It addresses the issues with BigTent about messages (see below).

      BigTent is good (looking?) but lacks image and rich text features for
      posting messages.
      The other options are the new Yahoo Group (see Poll) and the old Yahoo
      Group or website.

      Lets vote and get this underway!

      Aussie Okie