One more option

  • aussieokie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2010
      I could purchase a web hosting account (about $50) a year.
      It has unlimited traffic and 10 GB of storage.
      We would also get a domain name... www.okmdclub.com (org?)
      This would give us more flexibility and design etc.
      I would purchase it.
      We could then add better Forum software etc.
      Just something else to think about :)

      Aussie Okie
    • John Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2010
        Yes I did. Thanks

        To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
        From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 03:27:34 +0000
        Subject: Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] One more option

        John,
        I sent you an email...did you receive it???