Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Member Map

  • aussieokie
    Message 1 of 16 , Jun 23, 2010
      Ok, the issue I now see is that your email address is not shown...just has craighitchcock@..., I think you can email from here right? Or send a private message, that way we could type in our full email.

      Aussie Okie

      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@...> wrote:

      > okay. Craig Hitchcock, Norman, OK.  Email: craighitchcock@...

    • Craig Hitchcock
      Message 2 of 16 , Jun 23, 2010
        either way. craighitchcock@... is my regular email. Or they can just use this site.

        Ok, the issue I now see is that your email address is not shown...just has craighitchcock@..., I think you can email from here right? Or send a private message, that way we could type in our full email.

        Aussie Okie

        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@...> wrote:

        > okay. Craig Hitchcock, Norman, OK.  Email: craighitchcock@...

        > --- On Wed, 6/23/10, aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > From: aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

        > Subject: Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Member Map

        > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com

        > Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 7:08 PM

        > Their city and email address.

        > I made the map 'private' so only members can see it.

        > Aussie Okie

        > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@> wrote:

        > > Okay. Tell us exactly what information you need.

        > > -Craig

        > > --- On Wed, 6/23/10, aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > > From: aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

        > > Subject: Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Member Map

        > > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com

        > > Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 6:34 PM

        > > No worries, if they send it to me I will add them to the map. I did it like that so that only the members can add to the map.

        > > Aussie Okie

        > > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@> wrote:

        > > > great idea. We need to make a list of everyone and contact information as well.

        > > > -Craig

        > > > --- On Wed, 6/23/10, aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > > > From: aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

        > > > Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Member Map

        > > > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com

        > > > Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 4:40 PM

        > > > If anyone is interested I put a google members map in the files section. If you think it is a good idea, people can email me their location and email address and I will add it to the map. This way people can 'see' who is nearby and contact them via email etc for a hunt.

        > > > What do you think???

        > > > Aussie Okie

      • Craig Hitchcock
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 23, 2010
          your doing a great job. You are not stepping on toes. We need everyone to come together and make this work.:) We can learn a lot from each other.

          Message 4 of 16 , Jun 23, 2010
            Okay you are added

            --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@...> wrote:

            > either way. craighitchcock@... is my regular email. Or they can just use this site.

          • aussieokie
            Message 5 of 16 , Jun 23, 2010
              No worries.
              Do you think it would be of value to put in our ages as well?
              Some people sometimes like to detect with people of simular age.

              Aussie Okie

              --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@...> wrote:

              > your doing a great job. You are not stepping on toes. We need everyone to come together and make this work.:) We can learn a lot from each other.

            • Craig Hitchcock
              Message 6 of 16 , Jun 23, 2010
                sure. I am 55

> [...]

                > > Aussie Okie

                > > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@> wrote:

                > > > great idea. We need to make a list of everyone and contact information as well.

                > > > -Craig

                > > > --- On Wed, 6/23/10, aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                > > > From: aussieokie <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

                > > > Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Member Map

                > > > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com

                > > > Date: Wednesday, June 23, 2010, 4:40 PM

                > > > If anyone is interested I put a google members map in the files section. If you think it is a good idea, people can email me their location and email address and I will add it to the map. This way people can 'see' who is nearby and contact them via email etc for a hunt.

              • aussieokie
                Message 7 of 16 , Jun 23, 2010
                  Okay updated

                  --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Craig Hitchcock <craighitchcock@...> wrote: