Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Where

  • a_lota_nota@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 23 7:56 AM
      I'm from Bartlesville, OK

      Mark E. Notley

      On Jun 23, 2010, at 8:45 AM, Kenneth Huddleston <popalas_95@...> wrote:

      I am from Dewey , Oklahoma , about 5 miles North of Bartlesville . Kenneth Huddleston

    • John Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 23 10:53 AM
        I've been wanting to do serious hunting, Oklahoma has many restrictions and very little "open areas" for hunting without some kind of problem due to tresspassing and state laws. I would like to hear about getting any possible problems our hunting friends have come across to get those issues solved. I think we should get organized and have some kind of an introduction meeting at an OKC or central location suitable for everyone interested, restraunt or coffee shop and dicuss how to begin. I'm from Tucson AZ and was with the Desert Gold Diggers of Tucson prospecting club ( google them). It was a lot of fun and profitable. You can check their website about how they operate and how they get together. They used a VFW for monthly club meetings and raffled gold nuggets, monthly outing to prospecting claims. There are also lots of photos on the site. It would be a good example for putting things together. Pass the word. Thanks John (johnnypanr)

        To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
        CC: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 23 10:55 AM
          I've been wanting to do serious hunting, Oklahoma has many restrictions and very little "open areas" for hunting without some kind of problem due to tresspassing and state laws. I would like to hear about getting any possible problems our hunting friends have come across to get those issues solved. I think we should get organized and have some kind of an introduction meeting at an OKC or central location suitable for everyone interested, at a restraunt or coffee shop and dicuss how to begin. I'm from Tucson AZ and was with the Desert Gold Diggers of Tucson prospecting club ( google them). It was a lot of fun and profitable. You can check their website about how they operate and how they get together. They used a VFW for monthly club meetings and raffled gold nuggets, monthly outing to prospecting claims. There are also lots of photos on the site. It would be a good example for putting things together. Pass the word. Thanks, John (johnnypanr)

          To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
          From: popalas_95@...
          Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 06:45:39 -0700
          Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Where

          I am from Dewey , Oklahoma , about 5 miles North of Bartlesville . Kenneth Huddleston

        • danny martin
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 23 5:36 PM
            I am from Shawnee

            Danny Martin

            > I've been wanting to do serious hunting, Oklahoma has many
            > restrictions and very little "open areas" for hunting
            > without some kind of problem due to tresspassing and state
            > laws. I would like to hear about getting any possible
            > problems our hunting friends have come across to get those
            > issues solved.  I think we should get organized and
            > have some kind of an introduction meeting at an OKC or
            > central location suitable for everyone interested, restraunt
            > or coffee shop and dicuss how to begin. I'm from Tucson AZ
            > and was with the Desert Gold Diggers of Tucson prospecting
            > club ( google them). It was a lot of fun and profitable. You
            > can check their website about how they operate and how they
            > get together. They used a VFW for monthly club meetings and
            > raffled gold nuggets, monthly outing to prospecting claims.
            > There are also lots of photos on the site. It would be a
            > good example for putting things together. Pass the word.
            > Thanks John (johnnypanr)
            >

            > To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
            > CC: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
            > From: a_lota_nota@...
            > Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:56:55 -0700
            > Subject: Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Where
            >

            > I'm from Bartlesville, OK
            >
            > Mark E. Notley
            >
            > On Jun 23, 2010, at 8:45 AM, Kenneth Huddleston <popalas_95@...>
            > wrote:
            >
            > I am from Dewey , Oklahoma , about 5 miles North of
            > Bartlesville . Kenneth Huddleston

            >     oklahomametaldetectingclub-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          • Sharon LeVine
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 23 7:43 PM
              Watonga OK
              Sharon LeVine

            • Sharon LeVine
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 23 7:46 PM
                there is a group like the one in AZ in OKC that have seeded hunts and meets monthly called Twin Terrority I can get you the info if you want.

                Sharon LeVine