Knights of the Golden Circle

  • Jay L
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2010
      Handbook of Texas Online
      Knights of the Golden Circle by Jay Longley and Colin Eby.
      http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/KK/vbk1.html

      ~Jay~
    • Buck Rogers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2010
        Jay the KGC has interested me for years. I think they are still around
        and doing bussiness. I know one man who said he had a run in with some
        close to Ft Smith Ark. And was warned off a site......Buck
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "Jay L"