Just joined-now what

  • johnnypanr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      I wanted to know how the club operates or if there is any information on regular monthly club outings or meetings, a booklet on where the club goes for prospecting/treasure hunting, any tips on where we can go for prospecting/TH-ing ect. I've read that OK. is quite strtict on TH-ers. I haven't done any since leaving tucson and the desert gold diggers. They give you a booklet of all the claims they have staked for members only, much like GPAA. Monthly meetings and outings for members to go TH-ing or working new claims, things like that. Please email tips and information on this new club. Thanks, John and Dareta.
    • aussieokie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2010
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "johnnypanr" <johnny-aw@...> wrote:

        > I wanted to know how the club operates or if there is any information on regular monthly club outings or meetings, a booklet on where the club goes for prospecting/treasure hunting, any tips on where we can go for prospecting/TH-ing ect.>

        Good question, I have wondered this too?

        >I've read that OK. is quite strtict on TH-ers.>

        I don't think so, but of course it differs from place to place. Where I am it's fine, never get bothered by anyone.

        Aussie Okie