Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Coinmaster

  • Kenneth Huddleston
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2010
      From: Ken <kenajohn@...>
      To: oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sun, March 7, 2010 9:02:11 AM
      Subject: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Coinmaster

      I just bought the Coinmaster for Christmas and the weather's finally permitting me to use it around the yard with the kids. We've had several hits but only found a few items. Some places where we'd find hits would turn up nothing even after scanning the upturned dirt, so I guess we need more practice.

      Is there any recommended sites for beginners to hone their skills on the weekends?
      Heres a really neat place to detect . In parking lots after a big snow and the snow plows make huge mountains out of the plowed snow in the parking lots ! after the mountains of snow melts keep track of where they pile the snow and break out your detecter and you will be surprized at what you will find !!!! I have found three NICE rings and alot of keys and  ALOT of clad coins and one wallet which I returned to the owner !!!   Check it out and have fun !!!!  KENNETH