Coinmaster

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
      I just bought the Coinmaster for Christmas and the weather's finally permitting me to use it around the yard with the kids. We've had several hits but only found a few items. Some places where we'd find hits would turn up nothing even after scanning the upturned dirt, so I guess we need more practice.

      Is there any recommended sites for beginners to hone their skills on the weekends?
    • ROBERT H LAWLESS
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2010
        Just go to any local park and hunt under the play ground equipment.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9, 2010
          Thanks for the advice. I'll try it out in my back yard (whenever the rain stops!) and let you know how it works out.

          --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <kenajohn@...> wrote:

          > I just bought the Coinmaster for Christmas and the weather's finally permitting me to use it around the yard with the kids. We've had several hits but only found a few items. Some places where we'd find hits would turn up nothing even after scanning the upturned dirt, so I guess we need more practice.
          >
          > Is there any recommended sites for beginners to hone their skills on the weekends?

        • Kenneth Huddleston
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 9, 2010
            I just bought the Coinmaster for Christmas and the weather's finally permitting me to use it around the yard with the kids. We've had several hits but only found a few items. Some places where we'd find hits would turn up nothing even after scanning the upturned dirt, so I guess we need more practice.

            Is there any recommended sites for beginners to hone their skills on the weekends?
            Heres a really neat place to detect . In parking lots after a big snow and the snow plows make huge mountains out of the plowed snow in the parking lots ! after the mountains of snow melts keep track of where they pile the snow and break out your detecter and you will be surprized at what you will find !!!! I have found three NICE rings and alot of keys and  ALOT of clad coins and one wallet which I returned to the owner !!!   Check it out and have fun !!!!  KENNETH