Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] hay any one on here ever used a

  • Ron Newby
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
      The gold bug 2 is very sensitive so it will hit on nuggets in the grained weight. The 71 kHz is not a deep penetrating signal so getting a signal on 6 to 12 inches deep will be real iffy. If the signal gets that deep the nugget should sound off but more than likely it won't get that deep.

      Ron

      On Jan 4, 2010, at 3:09 PM, "arkansas" <gold2hunt@...> wrote:

      so pikers the size of peas on hte near sefuce and hte larger 1/4 ounce and one ounce nugets at 6 and 12 inche sit shul;d be ok the gold bug two then?