Re: which one ? is depth indicator that important

  • Buck Rogers
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2009
      Having hunted for years with machines that didnt have much of any thing
      on them I was tickled to death when they finally did have gauges that
      told ya what your possible target was and how deep it was. You can bet
      were I going to buy any new machine it would have a depth indicator on
      it. What ever Brand it was..Buck
      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, Joel Ray Harris

      http://whiteselectronics.com/prizm-iii.html
      > whites prizm III has depth indicator bounty hunter pioneer 505
      doesn't how import is this feature?Ray

    • Joel Ray Harris
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2009
        I was trying to say if this feature is not that useful I can Get cheaper in both dectors in different models
         Ray

        The BH Pioneer 505 does have a depth indicator.  I'm not saying it's better than the whites, I don't know, just pointing that out.

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2009
          Thank's for bringing that to my attention
           Ray