Re: which one should I get?

  • Buck Rogers
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
      If it were me I would get the whites......Buck Rogers
      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "dawgman1ok"
      <dawgman1ok@...> wrote:

      > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "joelrayharris57"
      joelrayharris57@ wrote:

      > > whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?
      > >
      > I have read that the Bounty Hunter has quality issues.The Whites is ok
      I guess.I would check out the Tesoro Silver Sabre or Cibola.They don't
      have a target I.D.but Tesoro has used their engineering on building a
      better box.They just seem to find deep targets better.

    • Joel Ray Harris
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
        http://www.tesoro.com/%c2%a0
        this is more in my price range. thanks
        Ray

        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
          leaning heavy toward the pizm II. Why do you say that?

          Ray

          <dawgman1ok@ ...> wrote:

          > --- In oklahomametaldetect ingclub@yahoogro ups.com, "joelrayharris57"
          joelrayharris57@ wrote:

          > > whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?
          > >
          > I have read that the Bounty Hunter has quality issues.The Whites is ok
          I guess.I would check out the Tesoro Silver Sabre or Cibola.They don't
          have a target I.D.but Tesoro has used their engineering on building a
          better box.They just seem to find deep targets better.

        • Jimmie Cash
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
            I have a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 that was a scractch and dent from Kelly Co for 199 (Normal 299)  Works good for me.  The cardboard box was supposed to be damaged, I can't see it, like new.

            http://www.kellycodetectors.com/preowned/scratchdent.htm

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
              http://www.tesoro.com/product/detectors/compadre/
              sorry this is the link i ment to send
              Ray

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                that looks like a good choice one of the features i like the lone Starr was pin point mode and bounty hunter accessories seem to be lower price to. thanks
                Ray

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                  which one bounty hunter pioneer 505 or whites prizm II

                  Ray

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                    Ive been useing detectors since the Late 1960's. Whites last a long
                    time. I have a whites eagle 2 I bought in 88 it is still a great
                    machine. I also own Tesoro and Garretts. I dont own a bounty hunter
                    but have in the past...Buck

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 2, 2009
                      thanks all for the information and advice it is greatly appreciated and very useful in helping with my decision.I would like to hear more I think your,e a great bunch

                      Ray