Re: which one should I get?

  • dawgman1ok
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "joelrayharris57" <joelrayharris57@...> wrote:

      > whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?

      I have read that the Bounty Hunter has quality issues.The Whites is ok I guess.I would check out the Tesoro Silver Sabre or Cibola.They don't have a target I.D.but Tesoro has used their engineering on building a better box.They just seem to find deep targets better.
    • Buck Rogers
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
        If it were me I would get the whites......Buck Rogers
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "dawgman1ok"
        <dawgman1ok@...> wrote:

        > --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "joelrayharris57"
        joelrayharris57@ wrote:

        > > whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?
        > >
        > I have read that the Bounty Hunter has quality issues.The Whites is ok
        I guess.I would check out the Tesoro Silver Sabre or Cibola.They don't
        have a target I.D.but Tesoro has used their engineering on building a
        better box.They just seem to find deep targets better.

      • Joel Ray Harris
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
          http://www.tesoro.com/%c2%a0
          this is more in my price range. thanks
          Ray

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
            leaning heavy toward the pizm II. Why do you say that?

            Ray

            <dawgman1ok@ ...> wrote:

            > --- In oklahomametaldetect ingclub@yahoogro ups.com, "joelrayharris57"
            joelrayharris57@ wrote:

            > > whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?
            > >
            > I have read that the Bounty Hunter has quality issues.The Whites is ok
            I guess.I would check out the Tesoro Silver Sabre or Cibola.They don't
            have a target I.D.but Tesoro has used their engineering on building a
            better box.They just seem to find deep targets better.

          • Jimmie Cash
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
              I have a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 that was a scractch and dent from Kelly Co for 199 (Normal 299)  Works good for me.  The cardboard box was supposed to be damaged, I can't see it, like new.

              http://www.kellycodetectors.com/preowned/scratchdent.htm

              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                http://www.tesoro.com/product/detectors/compadre/
                sorry this is the link i ment to send
                Ray

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                  that looks like a good choice one of the features i like the lone Starr was pin point mode and bounty hunter accessories seem to be lower price to. thanks
                  Ray

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                    which one bounty hunter pioneer 505 or whites prizm II

                    Ray

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 1, 2009
                      Ive been useing detectors since the Late 1960's. Whites last a long
                      time. I have a whites eagle 2 I bought in 88 it is still a great
                      machine. I also own Tesoro and Garretts. I dont own a bounty hunter
                      but have in the past...Buck

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 2, 2009
                        thanks all for the information and advice it is greatly appreciated and very useful in helping with my decision.I would like to hear more I think your,e a great bunch

                        Ray