which one should I get?

  • joelrayharris57
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 30, 2009
      whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?
    • Earl Welsh
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1 9:35 AM
        I am surprised no one has reponded. I have the ACE 250 so I am unable to assist you.

        whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?

      • Joel Ray Harris
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1 10:34 AM
          Thanks i haven't completely ruled that one out of the race. If you could tell me why you might think it's better deal than the other two?

          Ray

          I am surprised no one has responded. I have the ACE 250 so I am unable to assist you.

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1 12:27 PM
            What is your experience?  I received the ACE about 2 years ago. I don't spend as much time as I would like hunting, so for the price it was a the best one for me. I feel if I had invested in an expensive one I would have to get out more not for fun but for the amount of money spent. It does what is suppose to due, and I am more than satified with it. Where in Oklahoma are you?

            Thanks i haven't completely ruled that one out of the race. If you could tell me why you might think it's better deal than the other two?

            Ray

            I am surprised no one has responded. I have the ACE 250 so I am unable to assist you.

            whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?

          • dawgman1ok
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1 12:56 PM
              --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "joelrayharris57" <joelrayharris57@...> wrote:

              > whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?

              I have read that the Bounty Hunter has quality issues.The Whites is ok I guess.I would check out the Tesoro Silver Sabre or Cibola.They don't have a target I.D.but Tesoro has used their engineering on building a better box.They just seem to find deep targets better.
            • Buck Rogers
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 1 4:22 PM
                If it were me I would get the whites......Buck Rogers
                --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "dawgman1ok"

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 1 4:46 PM
                  http://www.tesoro.com/%c2%a0
                  this is more in my price range. thanks
                  Ray

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 1 4:50 PM
                    leaning heavy toward the pizm II. Why do you say that?

                    Ray

                    <dawgman1ok@ ...> wrote:

                    > --- In oklahomametaldetect ingclub@yahoogro ups.com, "joelrayharris57"
                    joelrayharris57@ wrote:

                    > > whites prim II or bounty hunter lone starr?
                    > >
                    > I have read that the Bounty Hunter has quality issues.The Whites is ok
                    I guess.I would check out the Tesoro Silver Sabre or Cibola.They don't
                    have a target I.D.but Tesoro has used their engineering on building a
                    better box.They just seem to find deep targets better.

                  • Jimmie Cash
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 1 4:51 PM
                      I have a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 that was a scractch and dent from Kelly Co for 199 (Normal 299)  Works good for me.  The cardboard box was supposed to be damaged, I can't see it, like new.

                      http://www.kellycodetectors.com/preowned/scratchdent.htm

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 1 5:01 PM
                        http://www.tesoro.com/product/detectors/compadre/
                        sorry this is the link i ment to send
                        Ray

                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 1 5:16 PM
                          that looks like a good choice one of the features i like the lone Starr was pin point mode and bounty hunter accessories seem to be lower price to. thanks
                          Ray

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 1 8:54 PM
                            which one bounty hunter pioneer 505 or whites prizm II

                            Ray

                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 1 9:18 PM
                              Ive been useing detectors since the Late 1960's. Whites last a long
                              time. I have a whites eagle 2 I bought in 88 it is still a great
                              machine. I also own Tesoro and Garretts. I dont own a bounty hunter
                              but have in the past...Buck

                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 2 9:51 AM
                                thanks all for the information and advice it is greatly appreciated and very useful in helping with my decision.I would like to hear more I think your,e a great bunch

                                Ray