hello

  • tanya wade
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      Hello everyone,

      I my name is tanya, and i am not familiar with the okc area and i wondered if anyone knew where to go metal detecting around okc, norman, or the pauls valley, or even ada area?  I have a DFX 300, but i have not made the time to go searching for a place to hunt, any ideas, i would greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks