Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] any one have any parts for a whites eagle2 ??

  • arkansas kid
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
      i have a  onenober to , its aboutfifty years old i think? it may be a texan 6? ill look and see i nead to  find a volume nob only noboin it  it adjust the thing to. i have the larg coil  with it and the small coil also. seams to work good and  has deep penatration.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
        i was talking about cleaning ayy pins or conectors it may have has worked for me before