Re: any one have any parts for a whites eagle2 ??

  • idigtreasure
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
      --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "arkansas" <gold2hunt@...> wrote:

      > as for how old i am ? not much older but a litle whiser now!let me see oh yea im 48. yea any how as fer the cleaning the control pad its a lead desplay you know and i dont think any way to clean it . not that i saw so if ican find anothr detector that is maybe ben damaged in other way i could just happen to get one and rplace the digital control pannle see?

      This is a rather small group. Try posting your question here:

      http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,87.0.html

      OR HERE

      http://www.findmall.com/list.php?31
    • Joel Ray Harris
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
        I'm 52 andI still get snookered.  If I had the part you need I would send it to you for shipping.  All I have is a one knob-er mustang that don't work I got it when I was a kid plan on getting another one thinking about bounty hunter IV that's why I joined this group to learn?
         Ray

        ________________________________
        as for how old i am ? not much older but a litle whiser now!let me see oh yea im 48. yea any how as fer the cleaning the control pad its a lead desplay you know and i dont think any way to clean it . not that i saw so if ican find anothr detector that is maybe ben damaged in other way i could just happen to get one and rplace the digital control pannle see?

      • arkansas kid
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
          i have a  onenober to , its aboutfifty years old i think? it may be a texan 6? ill look and see i nead to  find a volume nob only noboin it  it adjust the thing to. i have the larg coil  with it and the small coil also. seams to work good and  has deep penatration.

          I'm 52 andI still get snookered.  If I had the part you need I would send it to you for shipping.  All I have is a one knob-er mustang that don't work I got it when I was a kid plan on getting another one thinking about bounty hunter IV that's why I joined this group to learn?
           Ray

          as for how old i am ? not much older but a litle whiser now!let me see oh yea im 48. yea any how as fer the cleaning the control pad its a lead desplay you know and i dont think any way to clean it . not that i saw so if ican find anothr detector that is maybe ben damaged in other way i could just happen to get one and rplace the digital control pannle see?

        • joelrayharris57
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
            i was talking about cleaning ayy pins or conectors it may have has worked for me before