any one have any parts for a whites eagle2 ??

  • arkansas
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
      as for how old i am ? not much older but a litle whiser now!let me see oh yea im 48. yea any how as fer the cleaning the control pad its a lead desplay you know and i dont think any way to clean it . not that i saw so if ican find anothr detector that is maybe ben damaged in other way i could just happen to get one and rplace the digital control pannle see?
    • idigtreasure
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "arkansas" <gold2hunt@...> wrote:

        > as for how old i am ? not much older but a litle whiser now!let me see oh yea im 48. yea any how as fer the cleaning the control pad its a lead desplay you know and i dont think any way to clean it . not that i saw so if ican find anothr detector that is maybe ben damaged in other way i could just happen to get one and rplace the digital control pannle see?

        This is a rather small group. Try posting your question here:

        http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,87.0.html

        OR HERE

        http://www.findmall.com/list.php?31
      • Joel Ray Harris
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
          I'm 52 andI still get snookered.  If I had the part you need I would send it to you for shipping.  All I have is a one knob-er mustang that don't work I got it when I was a kid plan on getting another one thinking about bounty hunter IV that's why I joined this group to learn?
           Ray

          ________________________________
          as for how old i am ? not much older but a litle whiser now!let me see oh yea im 48. yea any how as fer the cleaning the control pad its a lead desplay you know and i dont think any way to clean it . not that i saw so if ican find anothr detector that is maybe ben damaged in other way i could just happen to get one and rplace the digital control pannle see?

        • arkansas kid
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 15, 2009
            i have a  onenober to , its aboutfifty years old i think? it may be a texan 6? ill look and see i nead to  find a volume nob only noboin it  it adjust the thing to. i have the larg coil  with it and the small coil also. seams to work good and  has deep penatration.

            I'm 52 andI still get snookered.  If I had the part you need I would send it to you for shipping.  All I have is a one knob-er mustang that don't work I got it when I was a kid plan on getting another one thinking about bounty hunter IV that's why I joined this group to learn?
             Ray

            as for how old i am ? not much older but a litle whiser now!let me see oh yea im 48. yea any how as fer the cleaning the control pad its a lead desplay you know and i dont think any way to clean it . not that i saw so if ican find anothr detector that is maybe ben damaged in other way i could just happen to get one and rplace the digital control pannle see?

          • joelrayharris57
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2009
              i was talking about cleaning ayy pins or conectors it may have has worked for me before