New Member

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
      Greetings All,

      Just joined the group, and am excited of having jound you all, I live in the Midwest City area, and wonder if anyone could reconmend some good places to hunt for the older coins?
    • Kenneth Huddleston
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 7, 2009
          Hey Kenneth,

          Thanks for the info, I live in the OK metro area, and will start researching where some of the older homes are, my first guess would be the ones close to the caplital building.

          Thanks again, Chris