hay every one hope everry one getting to hunt some!

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      i resantly got me a whites eagle SL, i had one a long time back and whanted another one , ilike t prety good . it has a large coil on it andsapose to be for the deep signals , but i whander if any one here has ever saw a liptical col on theas typs or is it just for mainly hunting treshures and not gold nuggets hince ht ereason for ht elipticle coil , has any one hunted gold nuggets with one of theas whites eagle 2 SL ?