Photo added to my album

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
      I just added a photo to my album, of a ring I found last weekend in a local swimming hole. I hope to try it again this weekend.

      Good Hunting to all
      Dpdave38
    • Sharon & David LeVine
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
        great find glad someone is getting out.
        Sharon LeVine
        http://sharonsfamilylife.blogspot.com/
        http://www.lymphland.com/

      • David Morris
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
          Thanks, I wish I could figure out what I have changed in my life, I use to go hunting 4 or 5 times a week now I am lucky if I get to go 4 times in a month, just not enough time.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 19, 2009
            I never got out and hunted like that just the club hunts. I would love to do it some day if I ever get new knees.