Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Re: Rentals??

  • soonermagic_06@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2008
      I'm in Mangum. I go to the lake all the time

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2008
        I may be able to help you with the detecting of the property.  I have several different Minelab detectors including a detector that is completely submersible so working the water is no problem nor is any ground balance concerns.  If you would like to contact me for some help my private email is golddigger@... .  Metal detecting is my business so I may be able to help you find what you are looking for in complete confidence.  Texas Ron