Garfield County

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
      I'm looking for some ideas on where to go detecting in Garfield County
      or the surrounding areas. Something that would be like a 50 mile
      radius of Enid. I havent lived here that long and dont know the area
      like a local would.

      Thanks Alan
    • chris
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2008
        hey alan on the net ck out okie treasure hunter or the rocker box
        there should be some leads and old stories to research or even go
        directly to ck out good luck chris