Found a ring, in an area lake this past weekend.

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2008
      I was able to get out this weekend and find a ring in the same little
      lake, as I found the nine rings two weekends ago. I also found forty
      plus coins, most of which were pennies. I started out going one way
      and then I decided to try a creek where I lost my class ring years
      ago. I thought the water was way down and I might have a chance to
      find my ring, but it only took a few steps and a deep drop off to
      change my mind, I thought it was going to be my last hunt, but I was
      able to get back in shallow water. I have decided to check into scuba
      diving gear and one of those wrist metal detectors, I have been
      eyeballing for some time now, before I go back and try to get my ring.
      Before I knew it I was on my way back to one of my favorite lakes and
      the hunting was very slow except for the bottle caps, they were
      plentifull. Well anyways, good hunting to all.

      Dpdave38