One more ring, nine for the past six days

  • David
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2008
      I found one more ring today, it is a 14 karat white gold, mans wedding
      ring. Who ever it belonged to, must of been one big dude, it swallowed
      even my thumb. Still can't believe the luck I have had this week (1)
      10 karat ring, (2) 14 karat rings, (3) .925 grade, sterling silver
      rings and (3) costume jewlery rings. I have posted a photo of it, in
      my album.

      good luck to all,

      Dpdave38
    • Sharon & David LeVine
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
        OMG that is a big ring I need it for my toe ring lol. What a jackpot you found. Keep up with the good finds. I'm living through your finds.

        Sharon LeVine

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
          Oh what an awesome find! I can't wait to find a decent detector to go
          hunting with. The one I have is junk! :(

          Cheryl

          > OMG that is a big ring I need it for my toe ring lol. What a jackpot you
          > found. Keep up with the good finds. I'm living through your finds.
          >
          > Sharon LeVine

        • Laff

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
              Good job, Dave.
              You're having a nice run of luck.
              Are you using a Tiger Shark?
              If so, what are the settings?

              --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "David"
              <dpdave38@...> wrote:

              > I found one more ring today, it is a 14 karat white gold, mans
              wedding
              > ring. Who ever it belonged to, must of been one big dude, it
              swallowed
              > even my thumb. Still can't believe the luck I have had this week
              (1)
              > 10 karat ring, (2) 14 karat rings, (3) .925 grade, sterling silver
              > rings and (3) costume jewlery rings. I have posted a photo of it,
              in
              > my album.
              >
              > good luck to all,
              >
              > Dpdave38

            • David
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 3, 2008
                Yes, I am using my Tiger Shark, its out in my truck right now, but I
                think it is set on about 6, I'm not sure. I can tell you when I set
                it up, I looked for a gum wrapper with aluminum foil backing, they
                say that gold has about the same conductivity as foil. Yes you will
                dig about 1000 bottle caps to 1 ring, but its worth it, to me. Its
                good to be back, involved, in the detecting and the club.

                I would like to thank you all and wish you all good hunting.

                Dpdave38