Tesoro Metal Detectors (Do they stand behind thier products?)

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2008
      Hi, Dpdave38, just wanted eveybody, that is looking at new metal
      detectors, to know of my experince with Tesoro. I have a Tiger Shark,
      made by Tesoro, it is a underwater machine and came with an lifetime
      warranty. Well after about 4 years of hunting with it and finding lots
      of cool things, in the lakes and streams, I could not get it to work
      correctly, so I had to send it back to them for repair. I got it sent
      off last week and with a holiday over the weekend to shorten the week
      even more, I got word today, that they had it fixed and was ready to
      send it back to me. I am very happy to say they replaced everything but
      the outside case and even replaced my headphones and the searchcoil. I
      have asked the people that work at Tesoro to join our group and share
      photos of finds they may have, but most of all, I feel they could help
      give advice on metal detecting. Who would know more about the hobby,
      than the poeple that work on the machines themselves. I hope they will
      accept my invitation.

      Good Hunting to all, I know I will be back to finding, some neat
      things, very soon.

      Dpdave38
    • m nelson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16, 2008
        I see their commercials all the time on Gold Fever on the Outdoor Channel but I have a different brand now, but I will kep that in mind when I upgrade, thanks...