treasure hunting sites

  • jackandmarilyn2003
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28, 2008
      My name is jack, and I live 5 miles east of adair ok. I am a security
      guard at grda in choteau. It borders on army corps of engineers
      property. Whilr deer hunting, I found an old house foundation. I
      haven't searched it yet. Does anyone know anymore about that area?
    • Mare
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 14, 2009
        anyone know of any good places around langley ok or big cabin creek to
        go hunting. any info would be greatly appreciated