laws regarding metal detecting

  • parkershores
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 8:56 PM
      Are there metal detecting laws in Oklahoma City, Del City or Midwest
      City? Do you need to buy a permit anywhere in Oklahoma?
    • ROBERT TROBAUGH
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5 12:36 PM
        State Parks ask that you stop at the park office for a permit or permission. Most are free, but I know that Lake Thunderbird, Lake Murray and I think Roman Nose have fees and require any Indian artifacts found be reported.

      • lkillebrew1@suddenlink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5 12:43 PM
          On private land, owner rules

          Public land, for the most part nobody cares� until you find something really
          good.

          Notable historic sites, I don�t go there, I leave that to the pros.

          If I find something of historic interest, I let the pros know.

          Just my .02 worth,

          LK

          Checked by AVG.
          6:02 PM