Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Found my first old coins of 2008

  • Sharon & David LeVine
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 18, 2008
      wow that is great. where are you hunting at?
      Sharon LeVine
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2008
        I live on lake Texoma, best part about it is I found two other mercury's and some other wheat's in about the same place about three years ago.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2008
          wow how's carrying around that old money. i thought maybe it was at lake thunderbird because the club i belong to has planted water hunts there each summer and thought maybe it was what they didn't find.
          Sharon LeVine