Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] Places to detect

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2008
      Hello
      I live in Ada Ok and would be glad to share my 20+ years of Metal Detecting. Just give me a call after six pm. 580-310-9320. Good Hunting. Tom Shaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2008
        your city parks will be up to the city you live at. State parks some allow it some don't have to check out with the park ranger to see if you can get the permit. You live in my mom's home town love the stinky water lol.
        Sharon LeVine