Re: [Oklahoma Metal Detecting Club] gemstone diggin???

  • Dale & Lyn
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 7, 2008
      There's a place in Arkansas. I'll have to look it up. Diamonds, you dig on your own...Murfreesboro.

      http://www.craterofdiamondsstatepark.com/digging-for-diamonds/

      larry yeo <lyeo1972@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      Where would the trip be to? I have seen the show on occasion but would need some training or guidance as to how to look for what ever stone there was. I think we all would love to find a 100 carat diamond.

      mommy_1974 <mommy_1974@...> wrote:
      I am interested in knowing if anyone would be interested in going on a
      gemstone hunt. Ever watch Cash and Treasures?? Sparks the explorer in
      me every time I watch it. The hope is that someone would start a yearly
      trip to various spots to hunt for our own jewels.

    • gr8_nos
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 7, 2008
        We're going down to Broken Bow towards the end of the month, and are
        thinking about heading over to Murfreesboro to hunt for diamonds one
        day. I'll let everyone know how it turns out!

        --- In oklahomametaldetectingclub@yahoogroups.com, "mommy_1974"