CYCLING ROAD RACE CLINIC (LAST ONE)

  • velo_dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      When: Monday 7 Sep 09, 0715

      Where: Camp Courtney Gym

      What: Road race clinic; specifically handling skills

      The course we will run for this final event is not suitable for beginners or children. This is the culmination of a four clinic serious presented throughout the summer and was designed to apply skills learned in the last three clinics. We will practice until everyone is comfortable enough to negotiate the course with confidence. If you are not sure of your ability level, come on out and join the group. No pressure to participate if you don't feel comfortable. Hope to see some interest from our Okinawa cycling community. The gym opens at 0700.

      Please call if you have any questions.

      Dave Howell
      622-9408 (work)
      098-964-3335 (home)