Thanks to the Fish family

  • prikev@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      I recently had the privelage of meeting the Fish family. I purchased some goats from them, and 20 bales of the alfalfa/grass mix hay. They are an awesome hard working family who share a passion for farming and in goats. I appreciate them offering the alfalfa hay at a fair price and not jacking the price up like feed stores do. Theres not too many honest people around anymore. I have not tried the oat/alfalfa mix but like they said some animals may like it and some may not. If you have bad feedback, Suriyah said that she appreciates good, or bad feedback. Please do not be rude about it and try to steer people away from buying the same product from them. I guarantee you wont find more honest, and helpful people. I email Suriyah probably 2 or 3 times a day with questions and she is more knowledgeable about goats than almost any adult I know of. Just wanted to say thanks to your family, and I am very glad I was blessed enough to be able to meet you and do business with your family.