Re: [okcwoodsball] (unknown)

  • David Horst
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11 2:15 PM

      Hath! Id take you up on it but you're playing for the wrong side again! Well that and you probably wouldn't want to be associated with any of us anyway...... ;)

      On Apr 11, 2011 1:19 PM, "Jim Hathaway" <hathjammin@...> wrote:

      To all:

      2011's D-Day is fast approaching and for those interested in heading up to the event, I'm going up on the 6th of June and coming back on the 12th.  If anyone needs a ride or doesn't want to run alone, I'll be playing as part of the Commonwealth's 9th PIR (and the UK Scenario Team).

      Give me a shout if you need a ride or a team-mate for the event.

      Hath

    • Jim Hathaway
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11 3:15 PM
        Nahhh, I'd be associated with you anyways, but only by guilt, LOL.  If ya want, we can meet up there for a drink or sommat.  I'll be with my European guys during most of the events.  Who knows, they may make us play as germans for one of the games again anyways, LOL.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12 8:17 AM
          Limey bastards posting on our message board... lol

          --
          J. Troy Knapp
          2738 NW 19th
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 12 1:09 PM
            Limey bastard eh?  LOL... I bleed red white and blue!

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 12 2:34 PM
              We'll see about that... ;)

              I do hear that you guys have some good scotch... and that does seem to be a vice of mine. You may find me in your camp once or twice to confirm this rumor.

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 12 2:36 PM

                If what I've heard about you guys having a bar is true, then you might be seeing several of us many times ;)

                On Apr 12, 2011 4:35 PM, "Troy Knapp" <Troy.Knapp@...> wrote:

                We'll see about that... ;)

                I do hear that you guys have some good scotch... and that does seem to be a vice of mine. You may find me in your camp once or twice to confirm this rumor.

                On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 3:09 PM, Jim Hathaway <hathjammin@...> wrote:

                > Limey bastar...

              • Jim Hathaway
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 13 6:01 PM
                  LOL, I keep my bar in the hotel room... that way I can drink, take a real shower, sleep in a real bed and keep the AC nice and cool!  I've spent too much of my life camping when I really don't care to!