* For now, I found out by way of experiment that sdlxliff files leveraged by the current version of Rainbow do not pass Trados Studio validation. There hasyves_savourel
I guess I will try M28 in the future. I have a big tmx that survived a PC crash only because I stored it ‘in the cloud', and now I will not re-import it backsyntaxpb
Hi Piotr, Sure, you can put translation in any of the supported bilingual file formats, including XLIFF. Note that the M28 version (still a snapshot, but closeyves_savourel
- Download the latest release of the tools
- Download the latest development snapshot of the tools
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Get the source code, or browse the Git repository
- See the file formats supported
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OkapiFramework
- Need to hire an Okapi developer? See https://code.google.com/p/okapi/wiki/Consultancy
Note that the current development in now a Java-based project. But the older .NET distribution of the Okapi Framework is still available on SourceForge.
- Sep 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.