Yes, that's it Yves. I think I sort of figured a work around - added to the ticket on bitbucket. Emre Emre Akkaş Chief Technologist - Globalme US/CANakkasemre
Hi Emre, It sounds like (without testing your sample files) you are running into the issue #511 (https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/okapi/issues/511) Thereyves_savourel
Hello everyone, I am having a hard time with the table filter and would appreciate a pointer as to what I might be doing wrong. My tsv looks like below:akkasemre
- Download the latest release of the tools
- Download the latest development snapshot of the tools
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Get the source code, or browse the Git repository
- See the file formats supported
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OkapiFramework
- Need to hire an Okapi developer? See https://code.google.com/p/okapi/wiki/Consultancy
Note that the current development in now a Java-based project. But the older .NET distribution of the Okapi Framework is still available on SourceForge.
- Sep 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.