Sorry to be late to this party, but I have an okf_xml config for Android files that produces unique IDs. See the second file of this gist:aaron_madlonkay
Great, that is exactly what I've been missing! With that rule the sample pair aligned without problems. Thank you for your help!jabberwockpl
You could try to adjust the default ITS rules for Android Strings and add an idValueRule element to point to the attribute/element that holds the unique ID.yves_savourel
- Download the latest release of the tools
- Download the latest development snapshot of the tools
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Get the source code, or browse the Git repository
- See the file formats supported
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OkapiFramework
- Need to hire an Okapi developer? See https://code.google.com/p/okapi/wiki/Consultancy
Note that the current development in now a Java-based project. But the older .NET distribution of the Okapi Framework is still available on SourceForge.
- Sep 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.