Yes, the basic format of the files is the same, so things should for the most part work. New features in Office 2013 may or may not be supported out of thechase_tingley
Hello, Open xml is the same for office versions 2007 through 2013 and I've had no issues handling the newest formats whatsoever. Hope this answers your
Hi to all, I have a question concerning the Open XML filter: Does the filter also support Office 2013 documents? In the documentation, it is only stated
- Download the latest release of the tools
- Download the latest development snapshot of the tools
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Get the source code, or browse the Git repository
- See the file formats supported
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OkapiFramework
- Need to hire an Okapi developer? See https://code.google.com/p/okapi/wiki/Consultancy
Note that the current development in now a Java-based project. But the older .NET distribution of the Okapi Framework is still available on SourceForge.
- Sep 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.