Thanks Chase. I'll see if I can keep everything named consistently. But it does look like jira and bitbucket are standalone entities and linked in the way youjhargraveiii_church
I think bitbucket is still connected to JIRA through the DVCS connector (we connect github to JIRA the same way). Basically set up the bitbucket account, thenchase_tingley
We created a 7 day trial account - which apparently Altlassian needs to "convert" it to an open source account (pending). I see Jira and Confluence when I logjhargraveiii_church
- Download the latest release of the tools
- Download the latest development snapshot of the tools
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Get the source code, or browse the Git repository
- See the file formats supported
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OkapiFramework
- Need to hire an Okapi developer? See https://code.google.com/p/okapi/wiki/Consultancy
Note that the current development in now a Java-based project. But the older .NET distribution of the Okapi Framework is still available on SourceForge.
- Sep 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.