Hi guys, I stumbled across this very impressive collection of seg rules (for many different languages):michaelbeijer
Forwarding this to the -tools group as well, because it is very important: M35 will be the last release of Okapi built against Java 7. ... From: Yves Savourelchase_tingley
Hi Anuj, Thank you for your information, which looks very promising. I will let you know what turns out. Kindest, Wei 获取 Outlook for
- Download the latest release of the tools
- Download the latest development snapshot of the tools
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Get the source code, or browse the Git repository
- See the file formats supported
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OkapiFramework
- Need to hire an Okapi developer? See https://bitbucket.org/okapiframework/okapi/wiki/Consultancy.md
Note that the current development in now a Java-based project. But the older .NET distribution of the Okapi Framework is still available on SourceForge.
- Sep 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.