Thanks for the information. I'll followup soon. // Johnjoconner
Hi John, I sent you a couple messages on bitbucket as well, Much of it is redundant with what Yves said, as I saw the bitbucket notifications first :) On Tue,chase_tingley
Hi John, - You should probably first get in the developers mailing list (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/okapi-devel) - To contribute you need alsoyves_savourel
- Download the latest release of the tools
- Download the latest development snapshot of the tools
- Submit bugs and feature requests
- Get the source code, or browse the Git repository
- See the file formats supported
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/OkapiFramework
- Need to hire an Okapi developer? See https://code.google.com/p/okapi/wiki/Consultancy
Note that the current development in now a Java-based project. But the older .NET distribution of the Okapi Framework is still available on SourceForge.
- Sep 2, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.