Petrosun to Air Documentary, Sept/Oct, "Fields of Fuel"

  • dario2rnr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      I just got a reply from PetroSun regarding production data
      on their South Padre Island facility that opened April 1 for
      production. They did'nt give me any info, but they said to
      watch the documentary comming up called "Fields of Fuel"...it
      sounds exciting...they have four months of production data to
      share. Everywhere you look you see company XYZ is "going to",
      or "is working on", or "is persuing a promising", or "has
      entered into an agreement", finally, real data! (I hope)...