Re: Bio-luminesence

  • Ilde
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      In my opinion:

      A bioluminesent life would consume energy , so we
      have to feed it with organic matter, which means "cost". Moreover, it
      would release CO2 instead of eliminate(absorb). This is similar
      to "Dark algae" post.

      Another disadvantage is the strict condiction of the cultivating place.
      You cann't cultivate algae everywhere, but only in a special
      characteristics place.

      Two inconvenients are listed above, but I don't say that it is
      impossible.

      --- In oil_from_algae@yahoogroups.com, "stephen d yahn" <yahns@...>