Re: [oil_from_algae] Posted research proposal outline

  • Alex Trujillo
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2005
      Although it's a week late, I have done as we agreed to.

      I ask for comments on formatting and the name (location) of the article.

      The article can be accessed from the Main Page by click on Documents under the Other heading.

      Perhaps you can share this with other groups, and you can inform me of your results? I'm always looking for more coverage of Phyco, and I'm sure you wish to have your article peer reviewed and edited.

      Thanks for your content!

      ---
      Phyco.org: For A Phyco Future.

      On Oct 25, 2005, at 7:22 PM, Marc de Piolenc wrote:

      --- oil_from_algae@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      : Posted research proposal outline
      >            From: Alex Trujillo
      > <cryptoquick@...>

      > Marc, I read your abstract, and I'm impressed. Would
      > you mind if I
      > created a project on Phyco.org starting with your
      > summary so other
      > people can work on and comment your ideas?

      Mind? I would love it! The whole idea is to excite
      interest. Please post a link on this list to the
      result.

      Best,
      Marc

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      Alpaca farming Agriculture business Agriculture commodity
      Agriculture jobs Agriculture jobs Organic farming

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Smith, Todd
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        The article looks great and I hope that you can keep up the good work.

        Todd Smith