Wanted to introduce myself

  • bioveteran
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1 4:53 AM
      Greetings all,
      I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Fred Jones. I am an Air Force retiree and am now repersenting two large corporations in the ethanol/biodiesel industry. We are very interested in the oil from algae process and are positioned to start this process in louisana. I look forward in interacting with everyone and thaank you for allowing me to join. Please add me to you contacts listing.

      Regards,

      Fred Jones
      American Ethanol Inc/ International Biofuels Ltd. Marketing Consultant/Sales

      If you interested in purchasing Large stock qtys I have access to 3 million gal per month starting today of certified B-100 (Palm based) and can deliever to your closest port and arrange logistics looking for long term arrangements or bulk sales. Please add me to your corporate contact listing

      Direct phone 813-952-8823
      Tampa Florida.