Re: [oil_from_algae] Harvesting and Extracting with Electricity

  • zenseeker70
    Message 1 of 37 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hi Andy,

      You need to use 304 or higher alloy of stainless steel. 316 works fine as well, however 421 aircraft grade stainless I have used before with very good results. The Iron oxide does not appear using the higher nickle based stainless steels.

      Pulsed discharge (capacitor or simple PWM) as I have stated recently should bring the best results.

      Tad

      Message 37 of 37 , Feb 26, 2013
        Yeah, most likely you are right. I had forgotten people burn fuel oil on the east coast. Amazing.

        Tad