Re: [oil_from_algae] Fw: Is Nannochloropsis a super-food? Maybe a high end product... [1 Attachment]

  • Ron Mauldin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      I did some searches on Nannochloropsis a while back... thought I would send along my links.

      http://florida-aqua-farms.com/shop/microalgae-disks/
      http://www.fra.affrc.go.jp/bulletin/bull/bull-b1/13.pdf
      http://www.amnh.org/content/search?SearchText=Nannochloropsis+&x=15&y=19
      http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0255270109000415
      http://www.aquacave.com/Search.aspx?k=Nannochloropsis%20

      From: Real Cures <econtent@...>
      Subject: The "Ultra-Food" NASA Declares Essential for Life... (Do you get enough?)
      To: potrzebie44@...
      Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012, 5:02 AM

      Please find below a special message from our friends at Activation Products. They have some important information to share with you.

      Thank you.
      Real Cures Letter

      The "Ultra-Food" NASA Declares Essential
      for Life... (Do you get enough?)
      I have some shocking health news for you today. You may have heard how "superfoods" like chlorella, acai berries and resveratrol can help you lose weight, reverse aging and feel energetic all day long.
      Well...
      ...scientists have recently discovered a nutrient that is potentially 100 times more potent and powerful than all these superfoods... COMBINED.
      Whoa.
      In fact, this one nutrient has been described as giving the body a jolt of pure, natural energy like nothing else you've tried before.
      But that's not all...
      ...it also has the power to "stimulate" your body to create trillions of healthy, new cells, helping to clear your body of toxins, and feed you hundreds of essential nutrients.
      After 30 years of research (and tens of millions of dollars invested) a team of European doctors, microbiologists, and marine scientists have discovered a species of micro-algae (out of hundreds of thousands that exist in the ocean) that contains what many are calling...
      The Highest Nutritional Values of any Food on Earth?
      This surprising new discovery is a special strain of marine phytoplankton called Nannochloropsis gaditana.
      That's a mouthful, huh? Let's make it simple and break this down:
      This unique variety contains more than 100 nutritional properties, including all the essential amino acids, all the healing essential fatty acids (omega 3's -- EPA/DHA), plus a wealth of vitamins, key minerals and trace elements, rare antioxidants, phospholipids, electrolytes, nucleic acids, enzymes, and co-enzymes.
      Pretty amazing, I must admit... but...
      Researchers also report that this particular strain contains all of these nutrients in the ideal proportions, making it uniquely effective in aiding the human body in the repair and regeneration of cells.
      They report that each of these "nano-sized" nutrients is able to go directly inside a human cell and nourish it at a mitochondrial level. (The mitochondria are a cell's energy factories. A substance that nourishes them directly is priceless.)
      This New "Super Food" Has it All?
      In addition, this plankton's cell wall is instantly digestible in the human body, so it immediately releases all these nutrients at the cellular level.
      This newly-discovered creature is so tiny that it would take five of them to equal the size of one red blood cell. Yet there's an incredible concentration of life energy stored in every single cell (more than 10 billion cells in a single drop)!
      And this nano-quality makes it ideally suited to aid the healing process.
      According to Dr. Jerry Tennant, founder and director of the Tennant Institute of Integrative Medicine, who has treated thousands of people with chronic diseases...
      "Because these marine phytoplankton are so microscopically tiny, they immediately enter a sickened digestive system or liver, and are able to begin restoring neurochemicals and minerals immediately ... often producing significant results within days."
      A "Super" Source of Omega-3
      In addition, Nannochloropsis gaditana is perhaps the richest source of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) there is.
      Its EPA is converted to DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) by the human body as needed. (EPA and DHA are crucial for brain function and vision).
      Over the last three decades, researchers have determined that EPA is the most important part of omega 3.
      According to Dr. Mehmet Oz, marine phytoplankton is the "parent source" of omega-3 fatty acid in fish oil -- and "the most important food supplement you can take." (Fish eat phytoplankton and transform it into omega-3-rich fish oil.)
      Dr. Oz has publically stated that he prefers to get his omega-3 from "the source" (meaning phytoplankton).
      The Only Source of Live Marine Phytoplankton?
      As of this writing, there is only one source of living Nannochloropsis gaditana phytoplankton I've seen.
      It's from "Ocean's Alive".
      As you might imagine, there's much more to the marine phytoplankton story...
      ...so go ahead and learn more about Ocean's Alive concentrated marine phytoplankton and see what kind of difference it could make in your health and longevity here:
      Enjoy this one, and here's to your health and living leaner, longer!

      This special product announcement is being sent to you as a subscriber to Real Cures Health Alerts.
      Copyright © 2012 Soundview Publishing, LLC.

      We have a strict anti-spam policy! We know how important your privacy is to you. That's why we do not share email addresses with anyone.
      To contact us:
      Real Cures
      P.O. Box 8051
      Norcross, GA 30091-8051
      800-791-3392

    • aliendave2525
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
        Dang look at the price of it:
        http://www.naturalzing.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1751&osCsid=785b215a1db83a6d14992af330677be3
        Grow this and get stinking rich...dang...
        But to have a sanitary system is much more expensive to build...

[...]

        Attachment(s) from Ron Brown
        1 of 1 File(s)

      • Ron Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2013
        >> have a sanitary system is much more expensive to build...

             Yes, it turns out that you are right about the sanitainess of the system being important.  My wife is pretty finicky about cleanliness in food preparation, and she shot down the covered pond scenario without a second thought.  So, I came up with an alternative that was more to her liking:  20 5-gallon carboys should give us our ten square meters.  The attached illustrations show how we could set them up.  We will need to use centrifugation for harvesting.  I toyed with the idea of learning how to freeze-dry the paste, but have finally decoided that solar drying will be adequate.  The dried product could be put up in 1-pound cans.

        ---rsb
        Ron Brown
        02JAN2013